понедельник, 11 января 2016 г.

10 Minute Pizza Dough

10 Minute Pizza Dough


10 Minute Pizza Dough


10 minutes?!?! This is a must-try!!


Ten Minutes!!! It never fails me. I messed with this dough for forever and finally got something fast that works well & tastes really good!


LOVE this!! You always make me laugh when you talk about how your boys could live on pizza, tacos, burgers and chicken fingers. My son is the same way, except for the tacos. For some reason, he hates them. I tell him that he only thinks that he hates them, but he refuses to try them. I’m talking about an 18 year old here\u2026. not a 10 year old!!


I think I’m going to give this a try tonight. and then teach Mike how to make it. It would be perfect for him to throw a pizza together for himself…or better yet, for the family!!


Thanks so much for sharing\u2026this is awesome! Your photos are beautiful. I feel like I could reach right into my screen and grab a slice. Well done.


Thanks Prudy!!! I can’t believe your son won’t eat tacos! Mexican-inspired food is sooooo good!


I hope you’ll try this pizza dough \u2014 it graces my table at least once a week!


I love this, Heather! I adore making homemade pizza, but I hate the time that goes into making the dough from scratch. This is the perfect solution!


Thank you Carrie! I felt exactly the same way! I needed to cost to match the convenience. This recipe is a win for busy families!


Looks easy and delicious. Adding to my recipe stash\u2014Rachel


Love that you have a stash. I wish I could make everything in mine!!


10 minutes is genius what a delicious pizza base


Now I can always fulfil my craving!


Cheers


Choc Chip Uru


I have one homemade pizza dough recipe but it takes about 2 hours, but ain’t nobody got time for that. I NEED this 10 minute dough! See this is why we get along, I could survive on tacos, pizza\u2026.and Biscoff.


Seriously. No one has time for any of it! Hope you’ll try this!


Also. I forgot Biscoff on my list! What was I thinking?


Would this recipe work with a gluten free all purpose flour or almond flour? If I use coconut sugar would it still be a tsp? Thanks in advance. I am a nanny to to young girls, and we were going to have a pizza night using tortillas for the crust, but this recipe sounds so easy that I think they will even more fun making this crust


Hi Helena! I actually don’t have much experience with gluten free flour but I have friend that often translates my recipes into gluten free and she might know! Her name is Michelle and you can find her here: http://mygluten-freekitchen.com/ (She responds pretty quickly to her contact form but I can usually get her on Facebook too!). I do know that coconut sugar is not going to be a 1:1 ratio in baking, but the sugar’s main purpose in this recipe is to feed the yeast and make the dough pliable. I have tried it without the sugar but the salt kills the yeast and while the taste was there the texture wasn’t. I scoped out a few other recipes for you but they seemed kind of cumbersome. If you are able to make this work for you and the girls I’d love to know so I can pass it on to my other gluten free readers. Thanks so much Helena!


Thank you. I will check with Michelle, and in the mean time I will try a one to one with the flour and use a little less coconut sugar. I will let you know how this turns out and how the girls do.. Thanks again for your response.


Look forward to hearing from you! Thanks Helena!


OH YES! this pregnant is happy making this today! I’m craving Alfredo pizza so this is perfect but i might make it with wheat flour


Wheat flour is gonna change the texture/rise a little. I’d recommend doing 1/2 all purpose and 1/2 whole wheat to start and then adjust from there. Let me know how you like it! Thanks Nisha!


Gave this a try, so simple and easy, came out so good!! Will do it over and over again!! Thank you! Great recipe.


Awesome!!! Thanks so much Marco!


I tried this last night (with half AP flour and half whole wheat) and it was great! I just threw everything into my stand mixer and let it go. I even managed to empty the dishwasher while it was kneading. Because you don’t let it rise like a traditional pizza dough, it is lacking that developed yeast-dough flavor. However, I added some herbs to the crust and that helped it. I will definitely make this again when my pizza craving hits!


Thanks so much for letting me know Lisa!!! I’m so glad you liked it. Herbs in the crust is a great idea!!


This has been my go-to pizza crust recipe for a few months now! I make a double batch, then keep half of it in the fridge for a few days. It tastes awesome with some sun-dried tomato pesto, pizza sauce, and big slices of real mozzarella cheese on top! Thanks for such a tasty recipe.


Your pizza topping sound FANTASTIC Katherine! That’s awesome that it keeps in the fridge! Good tip! Thank you so much for your feedback! I appreciate it!


Used your dough recipe tonight for dinner; first time ever making pizza. It was AWESOME! Husband really liked how it turned out. I made extra to freeze but he says he doesn’t mind having pizza the rest of the week. Thanks so much!


Oh awesome!! This is one of my most favorite quick-fix recipes. Thank you for your feedback Linda!


So quick and so yummy. The perfect thin crust and baked to perfection with slightly crisp cheese. Thank you for sharing!


Thanks Crys!!


Hi Heather, in my search to find another pizza dough recipe I came across yours, and while I couldn’t believe what I read, “10 minute pizza dough from scratch”I knew I had to attempt my hand at this recipe, as nothing speaks to me more profoundly than making food from scratch. With that being, minutes later I was in the kitchen taking out the ingredients, measuring the 1tsp of yeast (quite skeptical about the amount) and watching it settle. As I proceeded to add the remainder of the ingredients and slowly stir everything, I knew magic was about to happen, but no so much as what I saw in the oven as the crust rose turning a golden brown, the cheese bubbling and the pepperoni folding so slightly all around. The rest is set, this will be my go-to pizza recipe dough. Not only did it come together in the time indicated in the recipe, but the taste, crispy edges, and lightness to the dough reminded me altogether of the pizza made at one of the local restaurants close to home. I look forward to trying more of your recipes. Again, thank you for sharing this phenomenal recipe with us all.


Hi Zu! That was the nicest, most beautifully written review everrrrr. Thank you so much for trying my recipe and taking the time to write such a thoughtful response! So so happy you are enjoying it!


Love this recipe. It’s my go-to. However, I add lots of dry oregano to my dough.


Oh yum!!! I love oregano! Thanks so much for the feedback, Rose!


THANK YOU! This by far the easiest, tastiest pizza dough (or homemade pizza) I’ve ever tried! I am interested in hearing how well it freezes and reheats. I am single so when I cook, I like to cook a batch and freeze for those times I don’t have time to cook (or just don’t feel like it). I’m looking forward to trying more of your recipes!


So glad you enjoyed it, Lauren! I definitely fall back on this one several times a month. Happy you’re here!


I would like to make a double batch and have one to freeze. If I thaw overnight in the refrigerator, do you think the 5 minutes on top of the stove to rise will be sufficient? We have made twice with 1/2 white whole wheat and 1/2 all purpose flour and it is fabulous! Thank you!


Hi Jennifer! If it’s thawed overnight then I *think* the 5 mins on the stove would be sufficient. You’ll know when you go to handle the dough \u2014 if it is still cold it’ll tear. Maybe just check with touch and if it still has a refrigerated feel let it sit out a little longer. So glad you’re enjoying this recipe! Hope that works for you \u2013Heather


I just made this and I’m so amazed! It was so delish and quick! I will be making and experimenting with this recipe over and over. Thanks!


So glad you enjoyed it! Thanks so much Char!


Would this work with fast acting/rapid rise yeast?


Absolutely, Robin!


Can I make just one big pizza with this instead of splitting it?


If you have a pizza peel + oven large enough to accommodate? yes.


I did. I used my large stone. I sprayed the stone liberally and I used my Pampered Chef hand roller and rolled it out. The dough had a beautiful edge crust too.


Love this recipe! My dough has never tasted better! It’s even better than the greek yoghurt dough I used to make. Thanks so much


So glad you enjoyed it!!!


This is THE best thin crust pizza. Made it tonight and it was gone in seconds. Super easy and quick, which makes it my new go to pizza dough. Thank you, thank you!!


Thanks so much for the great feedback Barbara! So glad you enjoyed!!


I have tried a LOT of different pizza crusts and this one turned out the best by far! The easiest to stretch thin, the easiest to get into a circle without a lot of uneven lumps, didn’t need to be made an hour ahead of time, and it tastes just right with the amount of salt. Bookmarked!


I made this recipe last night. It was fabulous. I rolled the dough out on a room temperate stone and put my toppings on. I put it in a cold oven and baked the pizza for 5 -8 minutes longer and it was great. I don’t have a pizza peel, so that is why I did it the way I just described. Just make sure yeast is not expired.


Thanks for leaving a review + tips! Glad you enjoyed!


Hi Heather what does the cornmeal do?


I have this recipe pinned on my pinterest board!! Love it so much, thank for making my life easier!!!


Thanks so much Peggy! Glad it worked out for you!


I have a question. I have a wall oven. How do I warm the dough on the stove if they are separate?


How do I warm the dough on the oven when I have a wall oven that is separate from my stove?


That’s a pretty specific question. You could place the bowl on the stove and maybe simmer a pot of water nearby. just make sure the water doesn’t run dry!


I made this recipe tonight and it was a bit hit! My husband could not stop saying how good it was. My teenage son also was impressed with it. He really hasn’t cared for any other homemade pizza dough that I have made. This one is a keeper!


Awesome! So happy to hear that Dottie! Thank you!


You saved dinner (and money) Picture the scene: three hungry kids, two hungry parents, 5:30PM, nothing out for dinner yet and someone says “Pizza?”I googled “shortcut pizza dough”and bam! your recipe popped up! Half an hour later four pizzas (two at a time fit in the oven) Delicious and so quick! Thank you so much!


what a terrific review! Thank you Mike! I’m so glad this worked well for you!


Easy from-scratch pizza dough that’s ready to bake in just 10 minutes! 10 Minute Pizza Dough turns homemade pizza-making into a quick meal for everyone to enjoy!


I was talking to my mom on the phone a week or so ago and she was getting ready for they boys to come visit. She asked about what dinners would make them happy \u2014 I think she was worried that they might have some kind of fancy food preferences because I use them as recipe guinea pigs all the time.


Truth be told though, my kids are just like all the other kids. They want tacos, chicken fingers, burgers, and pizza.


For all my sweet potato burgers and Italian Wedding Soups, they would probably be happy with those 4 foods in rotation for all of eternity.


If we are being real here I could probably survive on pizza and tacos without much trouble.(shhh. That’s a secret.)


I make homemade pizza about once a week, mostly because I’m cheap and know that I can make dough for about 42 cents and then cover it with cheese and leftovers and my kids are none the wiser (also a secret). But after talking to my mom I realized that homemade pizza dough can seem sort of daunting and intimidating if you don’t do it all the time. And most recipes call for like 2 hours of rising and 10 minutes of kneading and it’s pretty much way easier to just pick up the phone and wait for pizza delivery while you check homework or watch TV.


So today I am sharing with you my favorite shortcut -pizza dough that is ready to bake in 10 minutes. You can have homemade pizza on the table in 20 minutes flat, and I don’t know about you, but I can’t get anyone to deliver here that fast (I actually can’t get ANYONE to deliver here so maybe I’m out of touch, but seriously \u2014 20 minutes start to eat is pretty good, right?).


In case you are a visual learner I broke this one down in steps. Stir to form a shaggy dough \u2026\u2026


Throw it on the counter and knead for 4-ish minutes. Add more flour if things are too sticky\u2026\u2026


Stretch the dough onto a well-floured surface. Sometimes I make circle pizzas. Sometimes they look like blobs. No one cares. They taste good. Put all your toppings on the pizza. If you want to be fancy, this Kale Pesto is soooooooooo good on pizza. Just an idea.


Bake the pizza. EAT THE PIZZA.


Original article and pictures take http://www.sugardishme.com/2013/10/24/10-minute-pizza-dough site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий