понедельник, 14 марта 2016 г.

Banana-Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies

Banana-Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies


Banana-Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies


: These cookies sound great! I rarely eat cookies with bananas in them, so I can’t wait to try these!


: yay, keep the oatmeal cookie recipes coming! I’m dying over the melty chocolate chips on top, they look so incredible! And what a great idea to use bananas!


: Wow! We are always looking for new chocolate chip cookie variations. Brilliant.


: I’ve never had cookies with bananas in them before. These look amazing!


: I love your oatmeal cookie kick and when I saw these earlier already on Pinterest, I was like, YES, she did it again! :) Banana cookies can be tricky to get the texture right but you (of course) nailed these!


: Thanks for pointing that out! It’s just a 1/2 tsp so it’s not crucial (if you don’t have any on hand) I added it moistly to keep the bananas from browning, but it does also add a tiny bit of flavor.


: These sound so yummy! I can’t wait to make these with my kids.


: I love oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. Adding a banana sounds delicious! I can’t wait to try them.


: Gorgeous cookies! With the oats and banana, I think these count as breakfast ;).


: Thanks Laura, and yes I think I’d agree :)!


: I’m so glad you liked them Alana! Thanks for all the reviews you leave, you’re the best :)!


: I was wondering how they’d be with coconut oil or wheat flour, now I know they’ll turn out with both :). I have to try them next time! Thanks for your tips and review Marina!


: My husband really loves these cookies. Thanks for a recipe that gets rid of the lonely leftover banana.


I’m loving oatmeal cookies lately, can you tell? I recently posted a Pumpkin Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies and Zucchini Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies, and they are both quickly becoming two of my more popular recipes. If I’m loving them and you guys are enjoying them too then we may as well add another to the recipe box.


I love these Banana Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies because how often do you have just one lone speckled banana sitting there waiting to be used? I absolutely love banana bread but that always takes a few ripe bananas, which I don’t always have because we are smoothie lovers around here. These cookies taste a lot like banana bread but in a soft and slightly chewy cookie form. The great thing about these is that they use about half the butter of a traditional oatmeal cookie because of the banana. When testing recipes I actually started out with different ratios including a full stick of butter, and the cookies kept spreading and ended up flat and even a little crisp. Why add more butter than needed right? With a lesser amount of butter that just means I get to eat a few more right :)?


Milk and cookies, I think you need them in your life today. Enjoy!


Original article and pictures take http://www.cookingclassy.com/2014/09/banana-oat-chocolate-chip-cookies site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий