вторник, 29 марта 2016 г.

Chewy Salted Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies

Chewy Salted Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies


Chewy Salted Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies


Pre-heat oven should probably be listed after the 2 hr refrigerate. I was so excited to get these babies in the oven and then read that part, ha!


Haha! Oops! Argh, you’re totally right! Fixing that ASAP I hope they turned out great!!


They were totally delicious!! I am back on this page now making them again


WOOHOO!! SO happy to hear that!


Trying out these for the first time. Wish me luck


Made these tonight to send with my bf to work lol. I love to bake deliciousness and sample a bite then send it on as to not totally kill my ww. These were super good!!! Highly recommend!


Hi McKensey,


Haha! I can definitely relate to that!


I’m so glad to hear they turned out great!!


CHEWY SALTED TOFFEE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES -buttery, soft & chewy sea salted toffee & milk chocolate chip cookies!! <\u2014 yes! the title deserves to be in all caps!


Does anyone here ever NOT feel like baking cookies? Okay, maybe when it’s 110 degrees (like it’s been here in California the past few days T_T), one could be swayed toward NOT turning on the oven, BBBBBUT, I could hear my toffee & mini milk chocolate chips calling for me and I had to oblige.


In case you couldn’t tell from the last time I made some sort of chocolate chip cookie; my soft & chewy nutella stuffed chocolate chip cookies to be exact, I have a thing for super chewy cookies. They’re my favorite type of CCC.


I’m also really into making my roasted potatoes with creamy garlic sauce right now, as random as that is. I am on carb overload, which isn’t good news since I pigged out over the Fourth of July. Darn!


Also, can we have a moment of appreciation for Shark Week? That’s all I watched last week (sharks are my favorite animals & i’m weirdly obsessed with marine biology) whilst chomping away at these cookies.


Ok, now back to these buttery cookies -they’re packed with Heath toffee chips that I found at Target, and some mini milk chocolate chips that just about match the size of the toffee chips! I prefer the mini to the regular sized chips in this instance, because it allows for an even distribution of toffee & chocolate in each bite! Then, for that extra oomph factor, I sprinkled some sea salt on top, for good measure of course.


Don’t you just love that crinkly edge ^ that you just KNOW is a chewy mess of goodness? I know I certainly do. If there should be any one texture for something involving toffee, it should be chewy right?! These chocolate chip toffee cookies are full of rich, buttery Heath bar toffee bits that just push the chewiness factor over the edge!


I’m also a big fan of the sea salt on top. Since toffee is kinda sorta like caramel’s cousin, I think of it as a way to have salted caramel without any of the effort. As a bonus, anytime you have something sweet, if you add just a bit of salt to it, it enhances the flavor even more!


I’m fairly addicted to cookies, so expect to see a bunch more popping up soon! If you guys have any requests, feel free to leave me an e-mail or message me on Facebook


Enjoy!!


Original article and pictures take http://www.goodmorningcali.com/chewy-salted-toffee-chocolate-chip-cookies site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий