четверг, 14 апреля 2016 г.

Easter Egg Fruit Pizza

Easter Egg Fruit Pizza


Easter Egg Fruit Pizza


This is so gorgeous!! and I love that you did a strawberry cream cheese for the icing layer!


Stephanie @ Macaroni and Cheesecake recently posted\u2026One Hour Fluffy Dinner Rolls


Thanks, Stephanie! =)


Melissa, this would be a great contribution to Food on Friday: Easter Foods over at Carole’s Chatter. Please do bring it over. Cheers


Would this be ok to make 24 hours in advance or would it be soggy?


Hi Allison,


I think it should be fine 24 hours in advance as long as you keep it in the fridge. =)


A festive Easter egg sugar cookie fruit “pizza”with strawberry cream cheese frosting. You can make it super simple with a sugar cookie mix or make it from scratch.


Easter is going to come and go so quickly this year. It’s sandwiched between Baby Girl’s birthday and my birthday, on top of us trying to coordinate a move. Oh and I’ve been sick for over a month. It’s pretty ridiculous at this point -I went from allergies to a sinus infection and now I think I have some type of actual cold. Anyway, I’m looking forward to Easter. I’ve been picking up basket stuffers for Julia and we got her a pretty dress for church. Everything is more fun with a baby.


Because of all the hecticness, I wanted to make a quick and easy dessert to bring to Easter dinner. I took a shortcut and used a sugar cookie mix because I welcome shortcuts in my life these days and I haven’t found a sugar cookie recipe that I love. Plus, I like the mix. If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram, you saw that I had a cookie fail, even with a mix. I forgot to grease the pan and the cookie fully stuck. Don’t forget to grease the pan!


I didn’t take any shortcuts with the fruit. I love fresh berries and this recipe really lets you showcase your favorites. I kicked up the cream cheese frosting by adding in some fresh strawberries which makes it a really pretty pink color (naturally!). I found it easiest to cut the egg shape out of the cookie after it baked, but you could shape your dough into an egg before you bake. Chop up the fruit in all different shapes and sizes so you can easily decorate your egg. I can’t wait until Julia is old enough to help with this kind of stuff.


Thank you to Driscoll’s for providing the berries for this post! Visit Driscoll’s for more spring & Easter baking ideas.


My first Easter basket was a success! Thank you to Personal Creations who let me customize Julia’s first basket and it turned out adorable. She was especially fond of the snack bar and new bunny sippy cup I included


Things you may need\u2026


Pizza pan


Pizza cutter


Pie server


Or maybe you’d like\u2026


Cream Cheese Funfetti Bars


Spring Chick Cupcakes


Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza


Original article and pictures take http://www.persnicketyplates.com/easter-egg-fruit-pizza site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий