вторник, 5 июля 2016 г.

move it monday

move it monday


move it monday


Love Tabata workouts!!! These look “fun\u201d!!!


I never tried Tabata, going to have to give it a go after BBBC


Or maybe during. Cough cough cough.


So what your saying is, get ready for phase 3 cause I will be doing Tabata whether I wanted to or not:)


i have a love/hate relationship with tabatas. hurt so good, right?!


LOVE THESE and LOVE me some high knees.


Im a misfit that way.


i really like tabata style workouts! you can do anything for 20 seconds!!


This looks awesome! I definitely want to do more HIIT workouts\u2026I just don’t but I’m not sure why. Time to change that!


Let me know if you try it and if you like it!


Tabatas are definitely intense, but such a great workout. Thanks for sharing this one.


Thanks for posting this- it’s exactly the kind of workout I want to do today with my short run! Have a great week Tina!


I love tabata workouts!! Accomplish so much in little time!


Great workout (as usual!) Tina!


I’m pinning for \u2018borrowing’ in Bootcamp next week!


Hope they like it!!


Love tabatas! Looks like a killer sweat sesh. Love you!


YES to Tabata’s! Great way to up the HR & burn in a short amount of time, helps me beat boredom as well. Thanks for sharing this circuit, looks like a winner. Happy Monday!


I have done this kind of workout a few times and I like it. I think I will add this one to my \u2018off days’ and do it on the weekend while I am doing your current bootcamp.


Love love love tabata! Thanks for sharing, I’ll definitely tackle this one after bootcamp.


What a fun way to split it up! I might be borrowing from this workout for my next HIIT class


This looks awesome! I’m definitely going to give this a try and I’m sure it’s going to burn


I just did this workout twice through -it was great!


OOH that is a different way to do tabata, i like the variety! I usually do the same exercise for 4 minutes, then move on to a different one


I have never heard of Tabata workouts before! After hearing the description and seeing an example of a tabata workout, I think I’d be in love! I thoroughly enjoy circuit workouts or anything fast-paced that keeps me moving and prevents me from getting bored, so I’ll definitely have to give this one a go!


Still cooling down from just having done this workout! Loved it, even though I cannot do downward dog pushups!


Excellent blog you have got here.. It’s difficult to find good quality writing like yours nowadays. I honestly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!


Wow Tabata workouts look amazing! My wife and I just got into running more with our treadmill so this will be something we look at for sure. Thanks!


Will.


WOW. TABATA HIIT IS AMAZING. Being a full time Geophysics Undergrad student at a major university with two research positions I don’t have much time in my schedule so I try to squeeze in a 30 minute or so workout in the early early morning before the sun comes up.


My sister has dedicated her life to learning about health, fitness, exercise and she herself is in the gym twice a day and a track and field star. She recommended this to me because she has been doing it recently and never seen results like this. Plus it fits the schedule of a busy student better.


So I gave it a try yesterday morning and today I was in more pain than ANY other workout videos such as 90 day challenge p90x etc. ever put me through!! During the exercise itself I felt like my lungs were going to bleed and explode so I instantly knew this would increase my cardio, endurance, metabolism, etc. But then insane muscle aches the next day too?!?!?


I did the Cardio and Lower body combo first. Next will be the Core and Upper. Fully body I don’t think is good to do everyday but that is up to you I suppose.


Insane results for up to 10 minutes a day?! Seemed too good to be true but it works. Of course, it also all depends on how much you push yourself. You have to give it your all and more during the 20 seconds.


Happy exercising!


It’s Monday and it’s time to get those bodies moving. Even though it’s Monday, I have just the thing for you.


move it monday


I know Mondays can be rough. You’re busy getting the week started. Well, this workout is for you. You’re tired. Well, this workout is for you. You miss the fun of the weekend. Well, this workout is for you. High intensity. High energy. Fast. And fun!


Today’s Move It Monday workout includes a few different tabata sets that will cover cardio, upper body, lower body, and core training. You can do them all together for a full body workout that you can finish in less than twenty minutes (yes, twenty). The layout of tabatas helps the workout to pass in a fun, quick manner and will undoubtedly leave you with more energy. The body weight only exercises make this workout even more accessible to you in case you’re facing just another manic Monday. Or Tuesday. Or Wednesday\u2026or whatever heck day you need a quick and effective workout. Ready? I sure hope so!


First up, let’s cover the basic layout of a tabata set.


Each tabata will include four exercises. You complete a round of each exercise back to back for intervals of 20 seconds on and 10 seconds off. Then you repeat them for one more round. That adds up to four minutes per tabata and only a 20 minute workout if you do all four tabata groups with the rest period between.


Each tabata will flow like this:


exercise 1 for 20 seconds


rest for 10 seconds


exercise 2 for 20 seconds


rest for 10 seconds


exercise 3 for 20 seconds


rest for 10 seconds


exercise 4 for 20 seconds


rest for 10 seconds


repeat one more time through (four minutes total)


After each tabata group, you will recover for 1-2 full minutes before moving to the next grouping. Cardio \u2013> upper body \u2013> lower body \u2013> core. Boom. Bang. Done! Now for the moves\u2026.


Tabata Workout


39K+


Exercise Library:


Remember to properly warm-up before going into this workout. Go at your level and adjust/modify any exercises as needed. Always consult a physician before beginning a workout program and listen to your body. Tabatas are a more advanced form of training, so please keep that in mind. Let me know of any questions and if you give it a try!


Happy training!


Tabatas? Love them? Hate them? Never tried them?


Original article and pictures take http://www.tinareale.com/4002/full-body-tabatas site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий