среда, 13 июля 2016 г.

Oh My Goodness Chocolate Desserts

Oh My Goodness Chocolate Desserts


Oh My Goodness Chocolate Desserts


So many delish recipes to choose from. I don’t know which one to try first! YUMMY


What a great list of apple recipes! If I had the time (and a faster metabolism) I think I’d try them all


What a wonderful selection of fall recipes!


I have been looking for the perfect apple cake/pie recipes.


This season calls for baking!


Wow! What a great job. Love, Aunt Siouxze


Yummy yummy yummy!!!!


Hi friends, I hope you’re having a great week so far! I don’t know about you, but my Instagram feed has been full of adorable photos of little ones at apple farms. This was a tradition I loved so much as a kid and it warms my heart when I see the delight and wonder of of children at a fruit farm. Although I haven’t been to a fruit farm in awhile, I love apple recipes and I’m fortunate enough to benefit from others’ farms visits when they share their over-abundance of apples. So for today I thought I’d round up some apple recipes (40 to be exact) to put all of those fresh apples to good use. Enjoy!


Apple Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread


Slow Cooker Apple Pie Steel Cut Oatmeal


Caramel Apple Donuts


Apple Pie Waffles


Skillet Apple Pie Biscuits


Caramel Apple Danishes


Apple Butter Swirled Pancakes


Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake


Oh My Goodness Chocolate Desserts


Cinnamon Apple Zucchini Muffins


Apple Pie Smoothie


Apple Peanut Butter Smoothie


Apple Cider Smoothie


Easy Apple & Cheese Soup


Caramel Apple Pretzel Salad


Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad with Apples & Walnuts


Apple Chipotle Vinaigrette


Bacon, Bleu Cheese & Apple Flatbread


Bean Sandwich with Rosemary, Apple & Parmesan


Rachel Cooks


Apple, Berry & Brie Turkey Burger Sliders


Honey Glazed Apple Roast Chicken


Crockpot Apple Butter


3 Ingredient Crock Pot Applesauce


Apple Nachos with Peanut Butter & Chocolate


Apple Soda Dumplings


Homemade Caramel Apple Ice Cream


Gluten Free Caramel Apple Cake


Apple Fries with Vanilla Whipped Cream (Vegan)


Inside Out Apple Pie


Apple Pie Shortcakes for Two


Paleo Apple Crisp


Homemade Apple Pie Filling


Salted Caramel Apple Bread Pudding


Apple Pie Cups with Cinnamon Streusel Topping


Ginger Apple Cookies


Apple Pie Ice Cream Bowls


Apple Cider Floats


Apple & Rosemary Whiskey Cocktail


Stovetop Spiced Apple Cider


Apple Pie Moonshine


Fall Stovetop Potpourri


What are some of your favorite apple recipes? I think with this long list we can rest assured that no good apples will be left behind!


Original article and pictures take http://lydioutloud.com/2016/10/20/40-apple-recipes-make-use-apples-picked site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий