четверг, 14 июля 2016 г.

Orange Cardamom Slice and Bake Cookies Recipe

Orange Cardamom Slice and Bake Cookies Recipe


Orange Cardamom Slice and Bake Cookies Recipe


[\u2026] Orange Cardamom Slice and Bake Cookies from Savory Experiments [\u2026]


[\u2026] Orange Cardamom Slice and Bake Cookies from Savory Experiments [\u2026]


Every year I strive to find my new *favorite* Christmas cookie and this year I decided to use a spice that is often overlooked: cardamom. Orange Cardamom Slice and Bake Cookies are an excellent addition to any cookie tray. Bright and lightly sweetened, they are perfect with tea or coffee.


If you have never had cardamom, it has a light peppery flavor and pairs well with citrus. I decided to use orange and blended these flavor affinities into a simple slice and bake cookie. Slice and bake cookies are one of my go-to’s during the holiday season. I can make the dough days ahead of time, even freeze it, and then when I’m expecting guests, slice, bake and have warm cookies in the oven. Super simple, it is one of my hostess with the mostess tricks.


If you are looking for more recipes to use cardamom, try my Lemon Cardamom Cake, a light flavor perfect for serving with tea or coffee after a large meal.


Orange Cardamom Slice and Bake Cookies Recipe


Please visit all our talented participants for #christmasweek :


Dark Chocolate Almond Cheesecake Cups from Savory Experiments


Cranberry Cake with Orange Glaze from Lauren Kelly Nutrition


Recipes from Day 3 of Christmas Week! Please visit all our talented participants:


Orange Cardamom Slice and Bake Cookies from Savory Experiments


If you like this recipe, make sure to follow me on Pinterest for even more!


Original article and pictures take http://www.savoryexperiments.com/orange-cardamom-slice-and-bake-cookies site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий