вторник, 9 августа 2016 г.

Run a 5k in 8 Weeks

Run a 5k in 8 Weeks


Run a 5k in 8 Weeks


Thank you so much for sharing this awesome training inspiration!


I can't wait to get started and be in shiny form for The Color Run here in Duluth on September 20th.


-Teri


Yay what a fun workout plan! I can't wait to run my first 5k in Clemson and we get a medal!!!


Thank you so much for posting this! It's been so helpful for me because I'm just getting back into running and I can't wait to run the color run in Denver!! Whooo hoo!


Thanks so much for this I am going to try it starting Monday. I have never ran anything for the last year I have changed my life and lost 85lbs by diet and exercise and I would love add this. I really much want to run the 5k. #goodlucktome #icandoit


could you recommend running shoes thnks


Saucony!! THEY ARE GREAT! off broadway shoes has them for 15 dollars less than online. If you want cushion and support when running go with Ignition 5! Good luck!


What speed do you recommend


I'm really excited for this! This will be my first 5K EVER. I've never been a runner, but I'm going to change that by the time August gets here! <3 #ColorRun #FTW


Getting in shape can be tough, especially if you don't know where to start. That's where we come in. The Color Run is all about happy and healthy living. We developed an 8-week plan to get you ready to run The Happiest 5K on the Planet!


We know that the hardest part about getting in shape is getting started. Our 8-week plan is great for beginners. If you can jog 1 minute, you can do this! Grab your running shoes and your bestie and pound some pavement. You've got this. We can't wait to see you at the next race!


Original article and pictures take http://thecolorrun.com/blog/run-a-5k-in-8-weeks site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий