четверг, 1 сентября 2016 г.

Spicy Turkey Taco Recipe

Spicy Turkey Taco Recipe


Spicy Turkey Taco Recipe


If you have been reading this blog for a while now, you know that I have a serious love for Mexican food. I’m talking SERIOUS LOVE! I love making up clean recipes that will satisfy my Mexican food cravings. This week, I created a spicy turkey taco recipe and they were SO easy to make and very tasty.


Spicy Turkey Taco Recipe


Ingredients:


16 oz lean ground turkey


1 container of spicy corn salsa (I found it at my Kroger grocery store. It was made by Garden Highway and had 14tbs in the container. It was already a fresh pre-made package of tomatoes, onions and peppers.)


Recipe:


In a large skillet, cook ground turkey at a medium-high heat.


When turkey is cooked through, add fresh corn salsa to skillet.


Cook for an additional few minutes (with lid on) for salsa to heat up.


Add spicy turkey to romaine hearts to act as taco shells.


Add a little plain Greek yogurt on top to act as sour cream.


They are really good and have a great spicy kick to them because of the corn salsa.


This recipe makes about 5 servings.


Nutrition (with Greek yogurt):


Calories: 157


Fat: 1.2g


Protein: 23.6g


Carbs: 10.1g


Sugar: .3g


If you try this spicy turkey taco recipe, leave a comment below and let me know what you think!


Original article and pictures take http://livelifeactive.com/2012/08/07/spicy-turkey-tacos-recipe site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий