среда, 14 сентября 2016 г.

thanks for reading!! add me on snapchat- skinnylilme00

thanks for reading!! add me on snapchat- skinnylilme00


thanks for reading!! add me on snapchat- skinnylilme00


thanks for reading!! add me on snapchat- skinnylilme00


So I binged earlier. I felt discussing and I never want it to happen again so I searched up a bunch of things to do it your about to binge. These are my favourites.


Go for a walk


Paint your nails


Homework (if you have any)


Have a cup of tea


Get organised! Tidy your house, Sort your bills e.g.


Put on some music and dance around


Go out with friends to bowling or something


Write a diary entry


Workout!


Create a thinspo collage


Thanks for reading and DON'T BINGE! I've got a chatroom which you can find on my blog somewhere xxxxxxx love ya


NO EATING AFTER 7PM


Original article and pictures take http://thincommuntity.blogspot.com/2015/01 site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий